New Study Confirms: Prebiotics Help Athletes with Respiratory and Gut Issues
* Prebiotics reduced the duration of upper respiratory symptoms, as well as the incidence and severity of gastrointestinal symptoms, confirmed a study with 33 rugby players
* Prebiotics feed the beneficial bacteria in your gut, helping to maintain gut health.
* Beneficial gut bacteria may help reduce the build-up of lactic acid during exercise, improving endurance.
* Prebiotic supplements could help prevent runners’ diarrhoea.
* British 60 m sprint champion Adam Thomas working towards healthy gut with Bimuno
* Scientist and long-distance runner, Dr Lucien Harthoorn, reveals how Bimuno® has helped support him in his athletic endeavours.